Monday, February 19, 2007

beer and cigarettes

2 of the biggest comforts in my life. also the reason why i find it hard to stop smoking completely. it's an emotional crutch. my cigs have been with me through the toughest days. if you think i can't quit cos the withdrawal symptoms get to me, well i hardly get any withdrawal and you're an idiot who sterotypes people.

so it's chinese new year again, it's really quite a joyous occasion. i think i'm starting to appreciate how it can be such an anticipated event. you get to meet people that you see once a year, but everyone's so nice and friendly, it's quite amazing. it's probably the only day that kids are allowed to drink alcohol, just for the fun of it. and the hongbaos are great. i like a good excuse for a party.

happy cny to those of you not in singapore! i know you miss your family but just know that on average, you're probably having a better time the other 51 weeks of the year.

sorry rumin, i didn't know it'd be that bad, you can skewer my ass.

friday night was fucking cool. got put in a totally unnecessary situation which didn't really involve me. thank you thank you. and i apologise to certain persons involved. learnt the power of the drink though, 1 good thing out of this? perhaps.

weilan has been up to little things which make me distrust her alot and make me doubt whether all that time we spent together meant anything. it's really strange, but the most important thing after you break up is whether that time you spent really meant anything. if it didn't, haha well suck it? i'll try to believe and i probably deserve it. just glad i took the correct route, albeit the harder one.

i started this post talking about 2 of the greatest comforts of my life. would also like to take this opportunity to thank the 3rd, which are my friends. thank you for being there these years gone by, especially when my family weren't there. hopefully there'll be many more years to come before you don't friend me anymore. happy cny!

1 comment:

lip said...

u need to sleep earlier